LOWELL, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#AI—Kronos Incorporated today announced that Workforce Dimensions, the groundbreaking next-generation cloud solution to meet both today’s and tomorrow’s business challenges, secured the first overall ranking with the highest value score in the Ventana Research 2019 Workforce Management Value Index.
- The Ventana Research Workforce Management Value Index is an independent analysis of the workforce management market that ranks solution providers in categories such as capability, reliability, manageability, and usability.
- In addition to the top overall value score of 88.9%, Workforce Dimensions is the top-rated product by capability – 95.1% – with the Ventana report recognizing its “robust, AI-powered, native-mobile, and native-cloud” attributes, as well as other “impressive capabilities,” such as AI-generated best fit schedules and employee timecard notifications.
- Kronos is one of just three vendors receiving scores of 80% or higher in all seven evaluation categories, which “demonstrates consistency of focus and results,” according to the Ventana report.
- Built on the intelligent Kronos D5 platform, Workforce Dimensions leverages AIMEE, the award-winning artificial intelligence (AI) engine for managers and employees, to provide unprecedented levels of operational insight, unburden managers from time-consuming administrative tasks, and empower employees with greater scheduling flexibility. Workforce Dimensions also offers a mobile-native, fully responsive user experience and extensible open API architecture to enable a thriving partner ecosystem.
Jayson Saba, senior director, product marketing, Kronos
“Workforce Dimensions is the first modern, intelligent workforce management solution that is mobile- and cloud-native and leverages the full power of artificial intelligence to unburden managers and empower employees. This recognition from Ventana Research is affirmation that Kronos is delivering on our promise to reshape the future of work.”
Steve Goldberg, vice president and research director, Ventana Research
“With more than 40 years of success, Kronos has a well-earned reputation for executing on product strategy to deliver innovative solutions that solve industry-specific problems for enterprise customers. With the first overall ranking on the 2019 Workforce Management Value Index, Workforce Dimensions has raised the bar for intelligent workforce solutions. Following such a strong introduction, we anticipate Kronos will continue innovating across the entire Workforce Dimensions solution.”
- See why managing the workforce is now a lot smarter with Workforce Dimensions.
- Visit Kronos at booth #2516 at the SHRM 2019 Annual Conference and Exposition, taking place from June 23-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.